The Golden Rule:
“Do to others what you want them to do to you” (Matthew 7:12 NLT)
The Royal Rangers Pledge:
With God’s help, I will do my best to serve God, my church, and my fellowman; to live by the Ranger Code; to make the Golden Rule my daily rule.
The Royal Rangers Motto: READY
Ready for anything! Ready to work, play, serve, worship, live, and obey God’s Word.
The Royal Rangers Code: A Royal Ranger is…
- ALERT – A Ranger is mentally, physically, and spiritually alert.
- CLEAN – A Ranger is clean in body, mind, and speech.
- HONEST – A Ranger does not lie, cheat, or steal.
- COURAGEOUS – A Ranger is brave in spite of danger, criticism, or threats.
- LOYAL – A Ranger is faithful to his/ her church, family, outpost, and friends.
- COURTEOUS – A Ranger is polite, kind, and thoughtful.
- OBEDIENT – A Ranger obeys his/her parents, leaders, and those in authority.
- SPIRITUAL – A Ranger prays, reads the Bible, and witnesses.